There are lots of available accessories and parts you can purchase for your trampoline on the market; they will make your exercises safer and more convenient. For proper usage of a trampoline you should consider buying following accessories:
- Trampoline mats are areas for jumping usually made from polypropylene. Trampoline mats are replaced most frequently because they are the most used parts of a trampoline.
- Trampoline springs hold the mat to the frame of the trampoline, their size and number must fit to the size of the trampoline. The springs are covered with special substance and rusty proved.
- Safety Pads secure around the outside of the trampoline help protect the person from injury and prevents the springs from rusting. Safety pads can be made from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or the better quality polyester material.
- Safety enclosures are designed to keep the child or adult safe whilst making exercises on a trampoline. Enclosures are made to extend poles that attach to the framed of the trampoline. They are usually made from high tension polyester to be durable for normal stresses.
- Trampoline ladders are useful for younger children to get to the trampoline. The ladders are UV treated to withstand bad weather conditions. The ladders are available in different heights.
- Tie down kits are suitable for outdoor trampolines with safety enclosures, because outdoor trampolines can sometimes blow away in the strong wind.
- The Tubing is the frame of the trampoline; the tubing is especially galvanized to help prevent rusting.
- Trampoline tents are tents that cover the top of the trampoline.
- Safety skirts are attached to the bottom of a trampoline frame to prevent young children and animals from getting underneath.
- Trampoline Covers prolong the life of the trampoline mat, padding, springs and frame. Nevertheless, the trampoline should be kept indoors during the cold and wet months.
Most of the accessories help to prolong the trampoline’s life and make exercises and training safer and more interesting.
If you are not willing to go to the nearest gym, take full advantage of the exercises on a trampoline at home. You should take these exercises into consideration if the typical aerobic exercises don’t give you much pleasure. You can also make balanced exercises on the trampoline, which is a gadget for fun and losing extra pounds and controlling your weight.
Rebounding exercises cause a little impact workout, which does not make much stress on your joints. What is more, these exercises tone up your muscles and increase a healthy metabolism in your body.
Rebounding exercises improve oxygen consumption in a human body, tissue circulation, and work of heart. Rebounding exercises make your sense of balance better and boost your stamina and energy levels.
Start exercising with a 5- 10 minute warming-up. You can make such exercises: sit-stand 180, contact bounce, foot tap, hamstring curls, forward-backward, side-to-side and jog bounce.
Then continue with stretching exercises: lower body stretch, bent-torso pull, floor stretch, bent-over leg stretch.
Stretching minimizes the injury risks. Now you can make most common trampoline exercises: contact big bounce, knee raise, jumping jacks, upright rows, twist bouncing.
The place for trampoline is an important thing for consideration. There should be enough space in your gym or garden. It is important to have safety pads that cover all the strings and the frame, some models are designed with safety nets and they are ideal for your home. Garden trampolines should be placed on a soft energy absorbing ground to prevent injuries.
For garden trampolines the area without potential risks is the best, which means the area should be clear, open space without trees and fences.
As it was mentioned above, the ground for trampoline should be soft and springy; ideal materials for that are sand or bark, which produce springy effect.
The area around trampoline should be clear, don’t put in this area toys, skateboards or bikes.
When installed the trampoline is ready for using, but before it, check for any damage to the frame and strings.
Tell your children about safety when using a trampoline and always control them to prevent injuries.
Don’t go under the trampoline when it is used, don’t jump together with another person, remember- only one person is allowed to jump at a time.
Always be attentive when jumping on the trampoline to avoid risks and this activity will be the best for you and your children.